Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Big Brother

Hello, my dear readers!

You know I like rave parties... well... to tell you the truth, I'm a little bit tired of them. OK, but the fact is my wife and I have our last rave party in July. That party was really crowded! We arrived around 10 o' clock AM and found our friends at noon. So, one of our friends asked us if we saw a crazy girl that climbed on a metal structure and made a striptease. I answered we didn't saw that show but I was sure that we would watch it at You Tube in the next day.

Mobile phone cameras plus You Tube are the Big Brother who knows a sees everything.
Have a nice week and be careful with what you do!

2 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

Great music! I don't think she minded being filmed, do you? Glad you are back to blogging.

Unknown said...

hehe! i have my doubts about what she whas thinking when she climbed that structure...