Friday, November 2, 2007

What inspired me when i was 8, 9... 13...

Greetings

Today is the Deads' Day in Brazil. I woke up in the morning and I saw a priest on tv saying today is a day to remember and not a day to be sad... I remembered this guy...

The F1 world champion of 1988 at Suzuka.


But in 1989 he lost the championship for Alain Prost at Suzuka... I also remembered the GP after in Australia.





He defeated Prost again in 1990 and Nigel Mansel in 1991. But this guy wasn't a genius because of that 3 world championship. He was a genius because of these laps...


And this race!

Life is too short...

P.S: If you agree with me that life is too short and don't have time to waste with Internet stuff, you may watch the last video.

P.S 2: Thank you, Ayrton!

1 comment:

DJ Kirkby said...

I watched the last one! :-)